- To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Indeed, in a recent case (please see http://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/ for more information), a company that sent an infringement notification seeking removal of online materials that were protected by the fair use doctrine was ordered to pay such costs and attorneys fees. The company agreed to pay over $100,000. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney
- What to do if you want to request removal of certain copyrighted files (including, but not limited to, Videos, Music, Software, Books, etc) from the website?
Please note that we do not host any copyrighted content on this website. The torrent (metadata) files and Direct Download Links (DDL’s) that we host do not contain data that might be copyrighted in any way.
However, we offer to remove torrents and DDL’s from our website if the copyright holder of the content requests so and will fully comply with by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, www.copyright.gov…). These removal requests are only valid if:
- You are, or your company is, the copyright holder of the content in question.
- You provide the exact URLs to the torrents or DDL’s, no complete (sub)categories or search queries.
- You provide the complete name(s) of the content in question.
- You Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- You Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- only acts as the platform.
- We don’t store or trust the platform with the copyrighted materials; all the index links of the files come from the internet or are provided by the third party.
- We don’t have any intention to infringe the copyright of anyone else or impede the sales of anyone else.
- If you have any additional questions on this, please contact us [email protected] .
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)